Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sweet Sixteen days of mung

I feel a bit out of sorts today and I'm not sure why. I am craving pita bread?!?!?! I think I'm craving the texture of it more than anything else. My teeth are not being put to good use at the moment. I am eating nuts though. Maybe that's what made me feel weird. When I did yoga this morning I had a really noisy head. NOISY! Maybe it was all the excitement from last night's wonderful yoga class. I really enjoyed teaching! It was pure joy. I haven't lost much weight at all at all. Probably because I'm eating so much fruit. But if I'm going to stick to this diet for a month, I'm certainly not going to restrict myself in any way. Last night I was agitated and hungry and I didn't know what to eat. It was frustrating. Perhaps I am learning to detect what exactly my body wants, what it needs to nourish it. We'll see. I love life. Love it beyond any rational thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment