Monday 11 October 2010

Day two of the mung fest


Well, I made it to the end of day two. It's not that hard actually, but my monkey mind is going a bit bananas, especially last night. I seem to be more sensitive than usual, and get upset quickly about trivial things. I don't have chocolate or any other comfort food to salve the wound so I just have to sit with it. There seems to be a lot of anger ricocheting around, and last night and this morning when I woke up, my mind was throwing all manner of tantrums. But I just nodded and said, 'Ah yes, monkey mind, your cage is rattled. That's ok. But I won't identify with you. And I won't listen to your pleas for chocolate or whatever other crap you want to put in this body! Feeling good now, chipper. An awesome project at art school, and things seem to be popping up - it's busy and interesting. Day Two = Tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment