Friday 15 October 2010

mung 6


I'm shattered and it has been a BUSY day, but I'm still on it. Mung mung mung. It's good. Can't detect any weight loss but certainly I feel happy and sprightly (apart from current exhaustion - early start). SO I've been munging it for a week now! That's good news. I do think stuff is shifting about and things are happening around me - the dk opportunity (that probs won't come to anything, but it was a cool experience), more features to write, school is awesome and the project I'm doing is rocking my horsey world. Tonight I took mung feast to Nadias and we ate together. She quite liked it! It isn't half bad, but what I realized tonight is my utter addiction to salty tastes. I can't really taste anything if it doesn't have salt in it. This is something I want to achieve on this diet too. I want to not use salt anymore. I want to taste the authentic flavours of things without having it laced with iodine! Gratitude :) Sat Nam.

No comments:

Post a Comment