Saturday 30 October 2010

landed at mung day 20

Still feeling on top of the world, although a little headachey. I love mung, I love this fast, I could do it for the rest of my days, I feel so good and wholesome and healthy! My body feels happier, and it's getting happier by the day. It's so easy too, as long as I don't go out raging which I'd rather not do anyway. So yes, generally all is very well in the land of mung. I'm going for a Kinesiology session later for work. I'm interested to see what it's all about. Wow, I really do feel happy. Compare this feeling to when I eat chocolate and cookies, that awful toxic, acidic feeling inside. But now I feel good and wholesome and light! It's so good. I want to eat a mung diet forever. If only it was a little more socially acceptable! I feel happy, balanced, nutrified and good :) Love and Sat Nam x

No comments:

Post a Comment