Wednesday 27 October 2010

mung day seventeen, innit

Yes, day seventeen of mung bonanza has been reached. Yes, I feel good. Yes, I'm still really enjoying it, oddly enough. Sometimes I see food and I really fancy it, but it's not chocolate! It's proper savoury food. Now that is a turn up for the books. I reckon if I had a chocolate now I'd hit the roof with a sugar rush. Not pleasant, and same goes for a sugar bun. So I'll perch nicely upon my mungbeans for now thanks. I'm over half way through and it's speeding along. I think I'm going to feel quite loath to go back to normal food. Maybe I just never will. I think I'll probably make mungfest a major addition to my usual daily diet anyway. It's so bloody good for you, isn't it? Might as well. Right, onwards and upwards into this beautiful phenomenon that is my life. LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. hi, are you still out there?

    is your book published? i would like to read it. you have a charming diction.

    eating kitchari day 2...

    ReplyDelete