Sunday 17 October 2010

ONE WEEK MUNG MARATHON COMPLETED!


I have crawled over the finish line of mung day 7. I feel pretty tired and washed out, and I'm guessing that this is because the toxins are slowly making their little pilgrimage from my main organs, into my veins and out of my body. It's tiring business, this! Otherwise I feel good. What else... my sensitive phase seems to be over, which is a plus - feeling wobbly lipped and raw doesn't do me any favours. And I'm still doing my daily yoga which is lovely because I have started to sense where the prana is flowing in my body after I do certain asanas. I wonder if this is because I am becoming more sensitized to my body? Jim bought home a caterpillar chocolate cake today. How could he? But to be honest, I am so dedicated to seeing this 30 days through, I'm not even tempted! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment