Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day four of mung bonanza

So here I am again, washed up on the shores of yet another mung day. I actually really enjoy not having to think about what I'm going to eat. My problem comes when I want to eat snacks (preferably chocolate which I have now admitted to myself, I shall never have so I have almonds instead! Gah!). So I have found that I am more sensitive, irritable and easily agitated on this diet. I think it's because I used choco or anything to numb it before. The sickness that you experience when you eat chocolate or any sugary snack is going to drown out any other sensation! So this mung diet is asking me to confront this in an interesting way. I'm also easily stressed. I guess I have a lot going on too, but I think I am normally much calmer than this about life in general. Interesting times. On a happy note, I do feel cleaner inside. It is cleansing me, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment