Thursday 21 October 2010

day mung legs eleven


One thing I have noticed is that I have become a bit of an antisocial little hermit crab. I'm happier to curl up at home than go out and strum up conversation with people. Having said that, I'm quite happy to be with people with whom it's no effort to just be. So I guess that's telling me something - why spend time with people when it is an effort? Hmmm. Still I harbour some sense of loyalty which perhaps I shouldn't. I have eaten loads of fruit and almonds today as well as mung. I guess it's because I'm on, so food craving levels are rattling outta control. But hey, at least it's not chocolate that I'm reaching for. I'm not even craving chocolate. That caterpillar cake that J brought in hasn't even twitched at my nostrils! That's major. Today I have spent the entire day sitting on this chair writing my novel. I'm happy to have my writing juices back in the flow. I feel healthier, my body is somehow lither. I'm still practicing yoga every morning. Goodie goodie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment