Friday 29 October 2010

day nineteen on the mung trail

Today was yoga show day. Wow, remind me not to bother next year. It's overwhelming. Otherwise, I'm still good, I'm still plodding on through mungfest and enjoying it! I ate alot today, but that's ok. It's all good, healthy stuff and if I'm going to eat alot, I'd rather eat good healthy stuff than crap. I feel like what little weight I'm losing is being lost naturally, slowly, steadily and in a healthy way. It's like I'm shrinking ever so slightly every day. We all know that fad diets just don't work, so I'm quite happy to go along with it as this is my modus operandi going forward. I'm going to be good to my body. I'm going to fill it with health and happiness, keep it alkaline rather than shovel all this acid sugar and make it feel crap. It's alot easier. I think stuff is releasing too, although that was inevitable. It feels like sheets of plastic film are falling away and I am dissolving into clarity. Thank you and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment