Sunday 31 October 2010

DAY TWENTY ONE. That's TWO ONE.

Today I had an almighty cleanse of the room. Chucked away a load of stuff, even moved stuff around (only to find that this configuration didn't work and I preferred the old one) and I attribute this to the cleansing process of the detox. Also might have something to do with the Kinesiology sesh I had yesterday. Anyway, all is good, still feeling fabbo, I'm watching the end of these 30 days approaching and kind of wish it wouldn't! I like eating mung and veg and rice. But I mustn't be daft, I should def include other things in my diet. The odd lentil here and there, for instance. I'll need to wean myself off this detox carefully, too. I've had such a humongously healthy diet for nearly a month now. Woohoo! Ok, I'm off to bed soon. Sleep tight mung world.

No comments:

Post a Comment