Wednesday 6 October 2010

Mung Bean Fast - Day One...


Oh wait!
I forgot I had plans for tonight, and I have a dinner party coming up this weekend that I arranged ages ago.
NOTE TO SELF : Make sure that the decks are clear BEFORE embarking upon a fast. And I mean really clear. I don't want to change plans with my friends at the last minute. Rather I will allocate a new, pre-ordained 30 days in my diary for my fast.
Plan B, then. I'm going to start my Mung Bean Fast next Monday, and until then, I'm going to eat Mung Beans and rice on every meal that I can (ie. work on denting that humongous mound that I made last night!). I had mung bean breakfast and mung bean lunch today, and I practiced Surya Kriya before a wonderful day of painting at art school. So it has been a good day, and I stopped by the supermarche on my way home to buy a bumper bag of basmati and about a million mung beans. That should keep me going for the time being.
I'm happy :)
So, Mung Bean Fast to start next Monday. I can chill for a little longer. Phew. But no chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment